Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our New Blog

Well, we have joined the blog world! Actually, I (Jenny) joined it a couple years ago since I managed a blog for my job, but now that I have a new job in Virginia and blog management is not mandatory for me 7 days a week, I am going to try to do it for my enjoyment only.

Ben and I just moved to Williamsburg, Virginia, so the main point of this blog is to help you, family and friends, to keep in touch with our lives up here in "the 'Burg"! It is a beautiful and historic area up here, and we already have dozens of photos to share with you here (posting a sampling of those, however, is a task for another day - creating this blog was enough for tonight).

We hope you'll keep this blog bookmarked in your Web browser and visit us every now and then ... and comment on anything you see as well. For those of you who have never blogged before, don't be scared to try the commenting part - the entire thing is very user-friendly.

Well, that is enough for now - more later this weekend. Welcome to our blog!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Oh, goodie - I'm the first to reply...can't wait to see the pictures. Glad your move went well and you are settling in. When are you coming to visit us again? Love to you both.
Aunt Joan

Courtney said...

Welcome to Virginia! What a great new adventure for you two! Many blessings as you get settled in. I can't wait to make a day trip down there to see you...I haven't been to Williamsburg yet! :)

Susan and Tim said...

Hey! Glad your move went well! Williamsburg is such a fun place, as I am sure you remember it from our 8th grade field trip..haha! Anyway, enjoy the slow-paced lifestyle...and all that colonial excitement! And, I think you already have this, but click on our name and follow our blog too!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog, and the recently-added content. I so remember Jamestown from the trip back there for Emily's 6th grade class! Dad (Abel)