Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Visitors!

Yay for visitors, and especially family visitors whom we haven't seen in ages. This past weekend, we were fortunate to be able to see my Aunt Sue and Uncle Gary, who were in town from PA for a work-related conference. I hadn't seen either in awhile, especially Gary, who I last saw when I was six years old. And Ben hadn't met either of them. (He also has a very small extended family and is beginning to wonder how I can keep track of all of my relatives, especially since they're spread clear across the country from each other! I think he has given up on keeping track of them all, especially which cousins belong to which aunt and uncles.) Anyway, we went to a restaurant called the Fat Canary with them and then they came back to our place for dessert (apple scrumptious). It was a great visit, though brief.

No comments: