It was back to work today, but we're still enjoying the beautiful snow everywhere. I am sure Midwesterners and Northerners think we're so silly about snow down here in the South, but oh well--both Ben and I love it because we haven't grown up around it (esp. Ben, from sunny San Diego!). Anyway, Ben took some pretty pictures of the William and Mary campus while walking to work today, so here are a few of them below. The icicles on the Wren Building are very cool (they lined the entire roof). Also, the Crim Dell was frozen over--you can tell that from the debris laying on top of it in front of the bridge! It's supposed to be a low of 13 tonight here, but I imagine since it's warming up to a balmy 39 tomorrow (at least higher than 32, unlike the past couple days!), the rest of the snow will probably melt by afternoon tomorrow. Sad. And then, by Friday, it's supposed to be back up to the 50s or 60s again, I believe--like spring! Pretty strange weather, but I guess that's March in the South for you--rather unpredictable!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Still Frozen
It was back to work today, but we're still enjoying the beautiful snow everywhere. I am sure Midwesterners and Northerners think we're so silly about snow down here in the South, but oh well--both Ben and I love it because we haven't grown up around it (esp. Ben, from sunny San Diego!). Anyway, Ben took some pretty pictures of the William and Mary campus while walking to work today, so here are a few of them below. The icicles on the Wren Building are very cool (they lined the entire roof). Also, the Crim Dell was frozen over--you can tell that from the debris laying on top of it in front of the bridge! It's supposed to be a low of 13 tonight here, but I imagine since it's warming up to a balmy 39 tomorrow (at least higher than 32, unlike the past couple days!), the rest of the snow will probably melt by afternoon tomorrow. Sad. And then, by Friday, it's supposed to be back up to the 50s or 60s again, I believe--like spring! Pretty strange weather, but I guess that's March in the South for you--rather unpredictable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment