Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Catching Up
I meant to post about this last week but never got around to it... Last weekend and the beginning of last week, my longtime friend Susan, from Atlanta, who I've known since I was 5, came to visit us in Williamsburg! She is about to deploy to Iraq and so this was a sad occasion because we won't see her for a little while (more than half a year, but we're not sure yet how MUCH more). However, it was also fun times just hanging out together. We didn't do a whole lot--we were rather lazy, in fact--but we did get to the Jamestown and Yorktown areas and rode on the ferry. We watched the second Narnia movie as well, looked at pictures, and just talked a lot. It was pretty cold while she was here, but the sunset one night was very pretty; I have to give her the credit for those pictures since I didn't take my camera with me on that outing! Here are some snapshots from her visit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment