Nothing that interesting has been happening of late, which is why we haven't blogged in awhile. (Well, some things have been interesting, like with work, job stuff, etc., but nothing we feel comfortable blogging about, such that anyone in the world can read about it.) I had to actually TRY to find something to take a picture of so that this entry wouldn't be blank, as I haven't taken pictures since sometime in mid-January! The only thing of remote appeal around here are the nice yummy Valentine's cupcakes that I made a couple days ago. I made them Sunday so that they would last the whole Valentine's week. I think we're on pace to finish by Saturday :) I love the red sprinkles that are inside the cupcakes, plus the ones on top.
And the fact that I'm blogging about red sprinkles is further proof that our lives really are rather boring at the moment :) I guess the only thing interesting coming up is that we're going to Mount Vernon for V-Day to take a tour of the home (George Washington's, for anyone who doesn't remember) and eat dinner. We'll take pictures there, I'm sure, and have some to post when we return. Until then...
1 comment:
Love the cupcakes!! Beautiful! We are going to make sugar cookies this week, sometime! I hope they turn out as pretty! And yes, we are loving this weather too. I wish it was here to stay, but...
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Post a Comment